Andi's Life & Probably MORE than you need to know!

I think that pretty much sums everything up in the title...

Thursday, April 20, 2006

30 Something.... What? Me? No WAY?

You know that show that was on TV when we were all kids, Thirty Something. Well, I used to think.... God, That is old! I thought for some reason I would never be 30 something? What was I thinking? I mean, What the Hell was I thinking? Did I truly believe that my life would not go past 19? I am not sure? Well, whatever that caused me to believe that I would be stuck at the same age for the rest of my life I wish I could take it back so I wasn't so damned disappointed at being 30 something! I find this over 30 thing really hard to cope with. I don't know why? Everyone tells me I am still so young and in my prime. How can I be in my prime when I am fatter than I have ever been in my whole life, weaker than ever, and grayer than ever! That says I am getting old, well, to me anyways! I know there is a cure for the fatter than ever and the weaker than ever, which I have planned some goals to try to remedy this fat, weak thing. I color my grays so I know I can mask what I really have but the gray does not mask so well, color seems to run off of those damn wirey hairs! Not to mention the hair that doesn't even belong there bull crap! What is up with that? It is a very cruel joke on all of us women that are subjected to ways to remove the hair that does not belong in certain areas of our bodies. How horribly painful and humiliating when you family sees red splotches where red splotches don't belong. I could go on!

I am not steering from my topic here but merely telling you what happened this last week to show you how being 30 something really does SUCK!
I have had a week with
pain. I fell last Wednesday at my friends house because my flip flop got caught in a crack and I couldn't see where I was walking because my arms were full. I swear it is always something with me! I am truly a clutz. I scraped up my right knee and elbow and messed up my syatic and my lower back. I have been suffering for the last week barely able to walk. My hubby finally talked me into going to our local Chiropractor yesterday, whom I love, Doc Snitker, he is fabulous! He gave me a good work over and some ultrasound therapy with a lil' shock treatment on my lower back and guess what? I can walk without suffering! Woo hoo!

This falling down thing has become quite the bad luck on my part for the last 3 years. Since my 30th birthday I have been on a roll! The 30th birthday I fell and broke my wrist and then fell again with in a couple of weeks and hyperextended my knee. On my 31st birthday I fell and hurt my hyperextended knee from the previous year. On my 32nd birthday I fell and hurt my ankle really bad, sprained. This year my syatic and lower back. I laughed on my first major fall and told everyone by this rate I will have fallen and broken my hip by age 35! It was funny...... WAS funny! No longer do I find this statement to be hilarious. I am in fear that what I have spoken will only come true! Dear God, you have to admit I am on a roll. I should be nominated Clutz Of All Times, is there an award out there for that? Well I should get it if there is!

So being 30 Something truely sucks fro me I pray it gets better but if it does not I can see myself within 2 years with a broken hip! Then what?

***********************

My daughter called last night to tell me she had gotten elected to a position she really didn't even want but she was excited now that she had gotten it. She gave a speech for District Office for the office position of Public Relations for her FCCLA group. Well she was ecstatic and so am I! I told her how wonderful that will look on her college applications.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home