Andi's Life & Probably MORE than you need to know!

I think that pretty much sums everything up in the title...

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Thankful

Well, I got word from a good friend of mine her baby, my god daughter is in the hospital for the ROTO Virus. Boo Hoo... she is such a sweet baby and I can't believe it. I am hoping I didn't give heer anything. She is 10 months old and just a lil' sweetie pie. I hope she recovers soon. Her sister is not infected and neither is her brother thank god. I went over to pick up her nebulizer from her when I was quite ill so I probably did give them my illness. I feel horrible! I am so SORRY my little Sophie-Bell!

****************************

Well, It is officially hump day and I am happy. I am happy to be alive, I am happy to not be ill, and I am happy I have a job to complain about on occasions. ;) I am happy my children are well and progressing in school and that I have wonderful friends that love and care for me. I am blessed to have a Fabulous husband that would die for me, and I am blessed to have a beautiful home on 20 acres where I can run around outside in my PJ's without anyone being none the wiser if I choose to do so. I am blessed to have a large family with wonderful brothers, sisters, sister-in-laws, nieces, nephews, god children that love me the same and unconditionally.

I am just happy to have the opportunity to live on this earth and hopefully make a difference in someone else's life somewhere, however that may be. I think the most important difference I want to make is in my children. I want them to grow up and feel the same thing I feel right now. Happiness and peace for what God has blessed me and mine with.

I know that was a little off for me, but I just feel so much today. Maybe it is the taste of Spring and my windows all opened up with fresh air livening up my home. Maybe it is just because sometimes we need to remember what we have been blessed with. Today is my day for being Thankful. Do you have one?

1 Comments:

  • At 6:38 AM, Blogger Redneck Diva said…

    Just to ease your mind, I doubt you gave Sophie Rotavirus. If you had the flu she didn't catch Rota from you. It is the most commonly spread virus among small children, especially in daycare. Pretty common really and not associate with the flu usually.

    But hooo doggies it's NASTY!! Kady's had it before and omg, I never want that to happen again! Of course, it wasn't as bad as Roseola, but close.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home