Andi's Life & Probably MORE than you need to know!

I think that pretty much sums everything up in the title...

Thursday, March 09, 2006

I am Behind... It seems I was tagged... ON TUESDAY!

So I am running a little behind on the tagging issue. Sorry about that Diva, I have had a shit week at my job. Which is here at my house.... hee hee. I think it is getting better so I will play along with the tag. I am just unsure who I will tag since I dont know anyone really?

List seven songs you are into right now. No matter what the genre, whether they have words, or even if they're any good, but they must be songs you're really enjoying now. Post these instructions in your blog along with your seven songs. Then tag seven other people to see what they're listening to.

Ok, so here is my List:

1. I love this Bar - Toby Keith, I listen to it in my car with it turned up really loud and sing my guts out. Of course that is when I am by myself! Hee hee. For some reason I just love this song, maybe it rings true. You just find some many diversified people at a bar and I am a people watcher so I enjoy the diversity with great contentment.

2. Copperhead Road - Steve Earle, This song happens to be my husbands faveorite, it has rubbed off on my 9 year old and of course me. This man is truly a great artist and his music just makes you feel good and I really like his voice.

3. Silver Springs - Fleetwood Mac, Now this song is so great to me I am always into this song, I can listen to this song over and over and I never get sick of it. First of all, when she begins the song, Stevie Nicks says "This is for you daddy", I always want to cry. This song is for my father too. Maybe that is why I don't get sick of it. You know, I am and always will be daddy's little girl. What a beautiful song to relate to your father to.

4. Worried Man Blues - Big Smith, The lyrics "It takes a worried man to sing a worried song, x3, Worried now but I wont be worried long!" I love the music the band puts out. They are a local band from Springfield, Mo. If you like Bluegrass I highly recommend this band also if you like to "go-out" on occasions to listen to live music, check into when and where they play. It is a total blast! http://www.bigsmithband.com/ sometimes they are in Joplin, Mo at The Kitchen Pass. Also my favorite

5. Rich Girl - Gwen Steffani, This is me! I WISH! :) I listen to this song FULL THROTTLE and I sing, sing, sing and when able to dance, dance, dance! This is just a feel-good song for me.

6. Tuesdays Gone - Lynryd Skynyrd, I love to listen and sing along to this song. My husband plays guitar and sings this song and when I hear it I think of him. He is a talented guy and it just makes want to embrace him when I hear this.

7. Welcome to the Jungle - Guns & Roses, I just bought this CD again recently since I didnt have it anymore and this song and the entire album takes me back to my H.S. days. Driving fast and jamming out. Hee hee, I guess just letting myself relive the "old days" is fun sometimes.

Well, there is my list of songs.

I guess I tag:
Stacie
Diva (if it does not break the rules since you tagged me... consider it a tag back!)
Laura
and unfortunately that is all I know! How sad is that. ;)

ALRIGHT: Apparently someone I don't know(I think) wants me to tag him!
Cap'n Neurotic..... YOUR IT! NO TAG BACKS! HEE HEE

3 Comments:

  • At 7:02 AM, Blogger Cap'n Neurotic said…

    Ooo, ooo, tag me, tag me!

     
  • At 8:27 AM, Blogger Cap'n Neurotic said…

    Many thanks for the tag; I'm not too surprised that you didn't recognize your fellow Wyandottian, TSA member, and co-star of Funky Winkerbean's Homecoming from the blurry pic and obscure nick. And if those clues aren't enough to job your memory, well, its par for the course for Cap'n Cellophane.

     
  • At 2:43 PM, Blogger Redneck Diva said…

    I can't believe you didn't recognize Cap'n Neurotic!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home