Andi's Life & Probably MORE than you need to know!

I think that pretty much sums everything up in the title...

Friday, March 31, 2006

Good Day!

It's Friday! Hoo RAY! I am very happy. First of all it just being Friday and my work week is basically to an end. Second of all, my kids will coming up this weekend and I am stoked for all the plans we have. Thirdly, I have a job interview today, actually 2 interviews. The one that I want the most though is for a Title office. I would gain so much knowlede and have a great future with a reputible company. I also will be able to go to appraisal school and get some other education in the real estate area. That makes me very happy! I will be dressed to impress and clever and witty as ever(so I am hoping) for this interview. Wish me luck! ;)

Good news on our refinance, they called said everything is full speed ahead and hopefully we will get to close in a couple of weeks. I am very happy about that as well. I am hoping to get squared away with all my debtors on this thing.

I also received my sons Springfield Cardinals tickets in the mail for his birthday. So that is good, I can now just buy a card and stick the tickets in there. I can't wait to see his face!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home