Andi's Life & Probably MORE than you need to know!

I think that pretty much sums everything up in the title...

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Here I Be!

So sorry, it was like I dropped off the planet. I am still not feeling up to par, so I will make this short and sweet.
My husband fell ill all of a sudden like last Thursday. I had to take him to ER, they said he had bronchitis. But I think it was worse, they did not do any x-rays as they should have. It is not uncommon for him to get bronchial phnumonia. Anyways, so I had to leave work in a rush on Thursday and I was off on Friday, and spent the day with my boys.
Now here is the kicker, I woke up a little sore on Saturday morning. By the afternoon, I felt like an evil imp had creeped up on me and hit me with a 2x4. I have been down and out since Saturday. High fever for 3 days, head congestion, body aches and pains, and generally just feeling like shit.

I am working today but not sure how long I will be able to make it.

1 Comments:

  • At 2:39 PM, Blogger Redneck Diva said…

    AHhhhhhhhh Influenza visited your house,too? I'm so sorry!! Kady had it all weekend and she was one sick little girl. Hang in there!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home